Ready in 45 minutes • Makes 6 servings
Cost Per Serving: $2!
- 1 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely minced
- Dash sea salt and black ground pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 lb leftover turkey breast or ground turkey breast meat
- 16-oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Steam the potatoes to soften, about 15 minutes. When done, mash or place in a food processor with the yogurt and rosemary. Potatoes should be stiff but creamy. Season to taste.
- While potatoes are steaming, heat olive oil in a large skillet and sauté the onions and celery. Add turkey to brown. Add frozen vegetables and rosemary. Stir to heat through. Stir in flour until dissolved in the liquid from the meat and vegetables.
- Pour meat mixture into a deep-dish pie pan or an 8"x8" casserole dish that has been lightly coated with oil or cooking spray. Spread potatoes over meat. Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly browned.
Nutrients per 10-oz serving:Calories: 318, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 63 mg, Sodium: 86 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 46 g, Dietary Fiber: 9 g, Sugars: 28 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 4 mg